For release on: 4/3/2021
The following release notes refer to planned amendments that are subject to final testing prior to being released.
- Dashboard – Amendments to the “Staff Rating Table” widget so that the data is grouped by user only. The “Site” and “Date” fields will be available in the details window and the extra “Average” column is hidden.
- A new checkbox “Archived values” is available as a filter option in the hierarchy columns. When the “Archived values” check box is ticked, archived hierarchy values tagged with [archived] will be listed and it will be possible to filter records with archived hierarchy values.
- Fix issue which caused Viking Analytics license exceeded notification to be incorrectly displayed.
- Some of the frequency rate type widgets in V4 are already configured with colours for the frequency lines. These colours were being lost if the colours were mistakenly configured in the widget configuration window. The issue has been addressed by removing the line colour option from the widget configuration.
- Enhancements for the embedded forms feature which allows customers to embed any Viking form into their own intranet or website.
- An update has been done to configure the “All Forms” view for all inspection forms in all schemas with an Inspection Date.
- Fix issue to prevent outdated child records showing in reverse record links in the record list.
- Fix issue with reverse record links being removed when a record was automatically versioned.
- The issue that caused an error message to display on saving a child record has been amended.
- Ensure that record link/reverse record link variables are replaced with correct corresponding values from the record/s in summary notifications.
- Summary notifications which had the “Include hierarchy logos” flag set in the email template were causing an error when sent. This has been corrected.
- A warning is now shown when a workflow step that is referenced in a notification is deleted.
- Fix applied to improve the accuracy of calculation of TOTAL SCORE and AVERAGE SCORE in GRAND_SCORE field type which should be to two decimal places.
- Prevent users without general read access to forms from seeing their draft records when a GET/records query is executed via the REST API.