For release on: 11/3/2021
The following release notes refer to planned amendments that are subject to final testing prior to being released.
- Inclusion of an “Add-ons” button in the record list view which allows for subscription to one or more add-ons as needed in order to extend Viking functionality. Add-ons will be independent applications hosted outside of Viking. The Add-ons button displays them as options, and when clicked, their URL’s will be launched in the same/new browser tab.
- For TEXTUAL_QUESTIONNAIRE field types, ensure that a red asterisk (*) is shown next to “Record Link”, “Attachments”, and “Observations” if these are configured as mandatory fields for the question. For consistency, the fields will be marked with a red asterisk in edit mode only.
- In Administration Form/Workflow Definition, full text search has been added to the field selection in the Record List, the RECORDLINK field “Record Link Table Column Editor” and the CLONERECORD field “Prevent Copying” table, making field selection much easier.
- Updated the Japanese translation of “Restore Filters”.
- For a module form’s calendar view and a user using the Japanese locale, the month that is displayed for the first of every month is displayed incorrectly. This has been corrected.
- The Copy-to Blind Copy-to email addresses are now recorded in the record Notification Log of triggered notifications.
- Fixed an issue which caused a field to disappear from the record list when that field exists on the form in a lower section and is included as a field condition in an earlier section’s visibility conditions.
- REST – return ‘true’ if the user logged in to the API has “superuser” status.
- REST – Fix null pointer error thrown when a request is sent via the API to create a new user and no ID or username is given.
- When field visibility conditions on workflow steps were cleared in the UI the values were not being removed from the database, resulting in “Record Not Found” errors in the mobile app when trying to access a record from a link in an email or from the “My Activities” area. This issue has been resolved.