For release on: 18/3/2021
The following release notes refer to planned amendments that are subject to final testing prior to being released.
- A flag has been implemented in the Administration – Licencing tab which if set, will hide the “Settings” option when the logged in user’s name is clicked in the UI to prevent passwords from being changed.
- New widget created which analyses the column quantities from a field and not the amount of records.
- Resolved issue that caused the default hint setting for a DATEFIELD to be incorrectly displayed in the TEXTFIELD when a DATEFIELD field type was changed to a TEXTFIELD.
- Fix issue that caused some records to be displayed twice in the record list upon sorting a Readers field.
- Force password change on first login for a new user has been implemented to improve security.
- Resolve issue with PDF export of a record, caused by too many (user) results returned by a query exceeding the parameter limit.
- Fixed issue which caused the incorrect value mapping in the table variable of a Summary Notification.