For release on: 25/3/2021
The following release notes refer to planned amendments that are subject to final testing prior to being released.
- A further parameter in the API POST /record has been added, so that it can provide the necessary information to let the request process know the posted record is able to be created in Viking.
- Record attachments may now be included as attachments in the email notification.
- The Merge fields used in a “WORD_EXPORT” template with the wrong merge field settings will be identified and listed in an error message.
- Fix issue with import of COMBOBOX fields which were configured with the “lazy loading” option. The COMBOBOX options were not available for selection in the import template and if filled in, gave warnings of “unrecognized value” during import. This has been corrected.
- A change has been implemented to compress large PDF files caused by the record exported as PDF having a lot of attachments, thus preventing it from being emailed. Compressing the file allows it to be emailed easily if required.
- Access control has been further refined for RECORDLINK fields. When viewing a RECORDLINK table, if the user has view access to the record link’s target module form (via the “Groups able to view records based on this form” configuration on the target form), then they can see (but not open) records in the RECORDLINK table even if they do not have access to the record link’s target module (via the “Groups able to see this Module” configuration on the module).
- Fixed issue which caused the Audit Log entry to be missing for a record deletion event.
- Dashboard – Correct an issue with Basic Column Charts not showing the dates in sorted order on the x-axis.
- The issues with the presentation of OPTIONS_BUILDER values when listed within a COMBOBOX via a lookup was amended. Archived options are no longer listed. The options are listed in the order they were saved in the option builder field but grouped by the option builder records. Changes were made to prevent the saving of blank options.
- When adding a label field with an image to a form in the form editor, if a second label field was added immediately after the first, the image from the first label field would be pre-filled in the second label field’s rich text box. This issue has been corrected.