For release on: 1/4/2021
The following release notes refer to planned amendments that are subject to final testing prior to being released.
- Ensure that the data in a TEXTAREA field is truncated to 32,767 characters when records are exported to Excel (as that is the limit of an Excel cell).
- Fix applied which ensures that the latest version of linked records from a version-enabled sub-form are updated immediately upon clicking the “Automatically update linked records to the latest version” checkbox setting on a record link. Previously this was only occurring when a new version of a linked sub-form record was created.
- Time zone setting has been added to the schedule rule of Scheduled Record Creation. This will allow users to specify which time zone the Scheduler must run against, instead of the default time zone of UTC+8.
- Implement changes to add “Next” and “Previous” buttons to the mobile app screen when a record is being viewed. This is only set up in schemas if specifically requested.
- Build number and current schema are now included within the ‘About’ link on the home screen.
- Fix error appearing in the record list which appears to have been caused by the auto reload of the record list when setting a date filter in a user view.
- Fix missing asterisk on a Date field in the Form Editor to denote mandatory field.
- Amend issue with a COMBOBOX field in the Form Editor when the lookup type was configured as being ‘from a specified record’. If the second or subsequent value in the dropdown list of options was selected, it would revert to the first value of the list.
- Correct an issue with scheduled records being created with missing hierarchy fields when the hierarchy was configured to auto populate from the hierarchy of the person being set in the PERSONFIELD by the scheduled record creation process.
- Fix implemented in the Risk Matrix to ensure the correct updating of names in different locales for Consequence, Likelihood and Risk Rating.