For release on: 8/4/2021
The following release notes refer to planned amendments that are subject to final testing prior to being released.
- Fix to ensure that the edit/delete buttons are disabled for deleted records.
- Issue that caused workflow steps to go missing in certain circumstances has been fixed.
- Investigate and fix the issue of linked records not being re-linked correctly when removed from one record and linked to another.
- A change has been made to prevent the update of a record in Viking when a “request failed” exists in the queue collection of the database.
- Changes have been implemented to automatically fill in the field captions in the form editor of other locales if they are blank.
- An amendment has been implemented to prevent fields such as MULTISELECTCHECKBOX and OPTIONGROUP from losing their options when a form is cloned and also prevent the options from being duplicated in the original form.