For release on: 22/4/2021
The following release notes refer to planned amendments that are subject to final testing prior to being released.
- For internal use – a new flag has been added to the Scheduler jobs which allows enabling or disabling of a scheduler job.
- For internal use – Add an audit log to the Administration – Licensing tab.
- When a form was cloned which was configured to “Autopopulate from a field on the form” for the hierarchy fields, the auto population of the hierarchy fields did not work for records created from the cloned form. This has been corrected.
- Ensure the correct error message is displayed when a user attempts to access a record by its URL but does not have access to the module. The message displayed is “You are not authorised to access this record”.
- Ensure that when a module form is deleted the email notifications and templates belonging to the form are also deleted so that no notifications belonging to the deleted form are triggered.
- Dashboard – Fix error occurring when loading the “Injuries Rolling TRIFR 3 Year Average (per million hours)” chart to the dashboard.
- Fix issue with PDF export of a record failing in some situations. This occurred when the section containing a RECORDLINK field was set to “collapse” initially.
- Internal – Add an audit log to the Administration – Licensing tab.
- An entry in the audit log is now being created when a module form has been archived.
- When a HISTORY field is updated by two users at the same time, ensure that both updates are saved.
- Fix error occurring when editing a record in full screen mode and attaching an image to a TEXTUAL_QUESTIONNAIRE field, then either saving or progressing the record to the next workflow step.
- Fix issues caused by “#N/A” value in excel templates when importing users.
The row/s containing the invalid data will be reported in the summary step of the import instead of an error saying that the file is corrupted.
- Fix issue with being unable to create new versions of records (when versioning is enabled) in specific circumstances.