For release on: 29/4/2021
The following release notes refer to planned amendments that are subject to final testing prior to being released.
- Record summary notifications can now be grouped based on hierarchy. This will allow a recipient to receive one notification for all records per hierarchy value or group of hierarchy values. When configuring record summary notifications, the grouping must be selected first in the notification properties, before adding the recipients. A message will display advising the user to configure the grouping first, if ‘Send To’, ‘Copy To, or ‘Blind Copy To’ fields are clicked prior to this step.
- For TEXTUAL_QUESTIONNAIRE fields, ensure that the advanced validation rules are being saved immediately when the form is saved.
- When a record with record links is exported to PDF and the option to “Append Linked records as separate pages” is selected, ensure that all record links as well as child records of the record links are in correct order in the exported document.
- Dashboard – Amendment to ensure that the dashboard hierarchy filter is correctly applied to the Injury Free Days widget.
- For OPTIONGROUP, MULTISELECTCHECKBOX and COMBOBOX fields, ensure that in multi-locale schemas, the values for the options are initially set as per the default locale. Ensure that if the default locale value is changed after changing one of the additional locales, the value of the additional locale/s is unchanged.
- Fix to ensure that when a form which contains automatic workflow step advance rules is cloned, the Section access permissions are retained for those workflow steps used in the rules.