For release on: 13/5/2021
The following release notes refer to planned amendments that are subject to final testing prior to being released.
- Changes have been done to keep the last-used record list filters applied by a user in memory for the duration of a session. The filters are re-applied automatically when the record list is refreshed and even when the user navigates away and later returns to the view. They are cleared if the user explicitly selects a User view or clicks on ‘Restore Filters’.
- Ensure that when the order of RecordLink rows are changed in a record, the order is maintained after the record is saved.
- Address an issue where it was reported that multiple notifications were being received for the same record configured to execute once on a date trigger. The issue was not able to be reproduced but some changes were done to ensure that this type of notification will work as expected.
- Dashboard – For line chart widgets, ensure that the values on the x-axis are not case sensitive.
- Dashboard – Fix applied to ensure correct sorting of records in table widgets.
- Fix issue which caused RecordLink table headings to be hidden during in-line editing.
- In the Form Definition of Administration, help text has been added to the Mobile tab to illustrate the hidden relationship between exporting fields in Dashboard tab and records in Mobile app.
- The name format configured for users (eg LastName FirstName [EmployeeID] was not being applied to users selected in the “Manager” field when users were exported to an export template. This has been corrected.