For release on: 20/5/2021
The following release notes refer to planned amendments that are subject to final testing prior to being released.
- When a REST_API is configured to set values to a TEXTAREA field, an error occurs when the value being set is blank. This has been amended.
- Support filtering & sorting of Date columns in the ‘All Forms’ view.
- Implement changes for REST API to have the workflow step history creation included.
- If versioning is enabled for a form and a new record for the form is created using the clone record button, the new record will be added as the next version. The cloned record will only have one audit log entry.
- The issue that caused an error message to pop up in the record link selection dialog has been amended. The issue was related to the risk rating field used in a clone type record link field.
- Ensure that the condition filtering logic is working correctly for record notifications. This was affected by recent changes to notifications.
- Amendment to ensure that the ‘Manager’ field of a new user record is correctly updated if both the user and manager are new users and are being imported via an integration job.
- Ensure that changes are actually discarded when the ‘cancel’ button is clicked when editing the questions in the Question editor (for a QUESTIONNAIRE field).
- Ensure auto archiving of users is correctly handled on expiry of subscription for myosh365 companies.