For release on: 27/5/2021
The following release notes refer to planned amendments that are subject to final testing prior to being released.
- Add the MULTISELECT field to the drag-and-drop palette in the classic administration and make those fields editable by the classic administration UI.
- A checkbox option for “Show Field Caption” has been added to the form editor for both types of QUESTIONNAIRE fields (Textual and Numeric). When not selected, the field caption for the QUESTIONNAIRE fields will not show in records but the questions belonging to that field will be highlighted in bold text. The option is also applicable to a PDF export of the record. However, the caption name will still display in the record list columns if any of the QUESTIONNAIRE fields are added to the record list. The option selected for the “Show Field Caption” checkbox will be applied when cloning the form and for module export/import. The option is selected by default for all existing QUESTIONNAIRE fields but unselected by default when new QUESTIONNAIRE fields are added. It is also available in the basic form editor.
- Investigate and optimise slow running database queries.
- Investigate and resolve the issue of timeout experienced when a form is cloned via the API gateway.
- When setting multiple field conditions on a record notification for the same field, the ‘contains’ and ‘does not contain’ conditions were being incorrectly combined. This has been amended.