For release on: 3/6/2021
The following release notes refer to planned amendments that are subject to final testing prior to being released.
- Improvements to the Rules engine to populate a field on the Target form with the Observation comments from a specific question in a TEXTUAL QUESTIONNAIRE field.
- Enhancements to record Option Builder – when a new option builder field is added and it is linked to a form, the linked form field (eg. COMBOBOX) will include the values from the form where the option builder field is configured. When any modifications are done to the option builder form field values, those changes will reflect in any linked form fields values. Ensure that there are no duplicates in the record filter dropdowns.
- The users in a multi select person field type will now be sorted alphabetically according to their display names.
- Update to field and section visibility conditions for checkbox field type to be based on two options: checked or unchecked.
- Implement an endpoint in REST v3 API to return draft records.
- When scheduled dashboard reports are sent out by email, ensure the client code will be visible in the body of the email.
- Dashboard – Amend issue with the Number of Employees not showing correctly in the “Number of Records per month” and “Injuries Rolling 12 Month Totals” widgets.
- Add a vertical scroll bar to the Scheduled Record Editor in Administration to ensure all added rules are visible.
- Fix issue which caused failed sending of record notifications when triggered by a rule.
- Correct issue that occurred when updating records via the Excel import feature which caused cleared cells in the Excel import file to be ignored upon import.
- Ensure that when a form is cloned all visibility conditions added to workflow steps are also cloned and appear in the cloned form.