For release on: 10/6/2021
The following release notes refer to planned amendments that are subject to final testing prior to being released.
- Dashboard – A new field “Ignore Hierarchy filter against Occupational Requirements” has been added to the Training Matrix report configuration. When this option is checked then any hierarchy filters applied to Occupational Requirements for specific occupations will be ignored when the report is produced.
- Textual Questionnaire custom answers have a new setting which allows the corresponding question to be ignored in Grand Score calculations when the answer is selected.
- A new configuration option “Restrict ‘New Record’ button to specific groups” has been added to Access Control in the form editor. If groups are selected in this field, then the “New Record” button will only be visible to persons belonging to those groups in the Record List. Groups not selected in this field will not see the “New Record” button in the Record List but will continue to see it for Record Links of the restricted form. The previous two criteria are also dependent on the group/s being configured in the ‘Groups able to create records based on this form‘ field of Access Control. If the new option is left blank, there will be no change to the previous behaviour of the “New Record” button. This change has been done to prevent certain groups from being able to create new records via the record list but still allow new records to be created when using a record link field from within a specific module/form.
- Improve import time for user imports via the Scheduler when the Manager name format is Full Name.
- Fix sorting by Status column in All Forms view.
- Dashboard – Amend issue experienced when loading the Incidents by Status widget.
- Checkbox field condition for Record Notifications and Auto Rules are now based on two options: checked and unchecked.
- In the form editor/workflow definition, the Next Step Button Visibility conditions with checkboxes now have two options – checked and unchecked.
- Change to REST API to include the Record ID of a file attachment in the GET/files request.