In this webinar, Josh Bryant demonstrates how Mitchell Services uses the myosh Critical Control Management module to verify thousands of critical controls every month.
Adrian Manessis from myosh also showcases the Smart Inspection Technology and highlights the following points:
- Regular positive (or negative) control verification provides clarity on the control of critical risk in your business.
- Beneficial for contract and tender competitive advantage as critical control effectiveness can be clearly demonstrated.
- With Smart Inspections, the person conducting the inspection does not have to consider whether to escalate issues or create actions. It is preconfigured to the level within the organisation of who needs to be notified that action needs to be taken for finding a control failure.
- Smart Inspections are more cost-effective than engaging specialised intermittent risk analysis and can be embedded into normal routines.
- myosh Viking is now configurable to Record level (if you’ll excuse the pun). I.e. any specific record can be configured to behave differently from the standard design.
- Smart Inspections drive integrated action, alerts, and reporting when controls are compromised.
- The CCM module uses everyday processes to verify critical controls (No additional administrative overheads are required).
- The CCM module Integrates with other modules and processes.
- Notifies/escalates when critical controls become ineffective.