For release on: 17/6/2021
The following release notes refer to planned amendments that are subject to final testing prior to being released.
- Dashboard – Two new filters have been added to the dashboard for ‘Previous Day’ and ‘Previous Week’. These are also available in the dashboard report configuration. The ‘Previous Day’ filter applies to a previous 24-hour period and ‘Previous Week’ applies to the previous week from the day the report is being run or the filter is applied to the dashboard widgets.
Please note – this enhancement was removed from the release for some further refinements. It will be released at a future date.
- For all time zones excluding Perth (UTC+8), when importing records via the Scheduler all TIMEFIELD values were being incorrectly stored as the server time zone of Perth (UTC+8). To fix this issue, the Scheduled Data Import Job now includes a setting for specifying which time zone to store the TIMEFIELD values and automatically adjusts for daylight savings.
- As per the above amendment, a time zone field has also been added to the UI record import process. The times in the import file will be stored in whatever time zone is selected during the import.
- Dashboard – Improve the drag and drop accuracy when moving widgets in the dashboard.
- Previously OPTIONGROUP field was treated as a multi-selection field with comma (,) value delimiter in excel import which caused an ‘unrecognized value’ exception in record import if the OPTIONGROUP values contained commas. This fix treats OPTIONGROUP field as a single selection field with double tilde (~~) value delimiter in excel import such that values with commas will be recognized.
- Fix issue that caused record notification sending to fail when the conditions of automated advancing of workflow rules was met.
- Generating word documents via the WORD_EXPORT field with certain word templates caused a corrupt Word document with unreadable document to be generated. This issue has been corrected.
- For DATE fields configured with a default value dependent on another DATE field, ensure that the field is populated with the calculated value if records posted via the REST API do not specify a value for the DATE field. If a value is specified in the API payload, then that value is applied.
- Address the issue which caused the default value of a newly added TEXTFIELD or TEXTAREA to a module form to be incorrectly applied to existing records.
- Show meaningful error messages when creating users with duplicate employee IDs or duplicate email addresses.