For release on: 24/6/2021
The following release notes refer to planned amendments that are subject to final testing prior to being released.
- Dashboard – Training Matrix has a new optional setting which allows for the user’s Occupation to be added as a column to the report output and export to excel.
- Dashboard – allow Training Matrix to have the ‘show all competencies’ option regardless of the ‘Report Style Type’ selected (either as ‘Show Icon’ or ‘Show Dates’)
- The hierarchy values in the occupation requirements configuration window were cut off if they were longer than the size of the window making it difficult to select the correct value. To overcome this limitation, there has now been a “+” button added which if clicked, will expand the window to the full screen and a “-” button which will return the window to its original size. Also, on hover on the row, a tooltip appears showing complete text.
- Fix issue which caused an exception when either cloning or export/import of a form if it contained an API_QUERY field.
- Investigate and fix columns not being shown in record link selection dialog.
- Records submitted from Mobile App are staying in Draft, instead of Open as in Mobile App.
- Fix error experienced during import of records with mandatory TEXTUAL_QUESTIONNAIRE fields and comments/observations enabled.
- Improvement to language of validation message when attempting to add a new user where Email Address already exists.
- It was found that when cloning a record with RISK RATING fields the behaviour was somewhat different to the usual in that the newly cloned record would not immediately appear on the screen and the user would have to locate it in the record list. This has been corrected.
- When a notification is sent to multiple persons using email addresses from lookup values based on hierarchy, ensure that unique recipients are filtered out when adding the recipients to the audit log (notification log), as is done when sending the emails.