For release on: 1/7/2021
The following release notes refer to planned amendments that are subject to final testing prior to being released.
- Dashboard – New date range filters for ‘Last 24 Hours’, ‘Last 7 Days’, ‘Previous Day’ and ‘Previous Week’ have been added. These filters are also available for configuration of dashboard reports. ’Last 24 Hours’ covers all records created within the last 24 hours. ‘Previous Day’ for all records created yesterday, ‘Last 7 Days’ for all records created in last 7 days up to midnight last night and ‘Previous Week’ for all records created in the last weekly period Mon-Sun.
- Add an option to “Include blank observation fields” is now available in the configuration window when exporting a record to PDF. If checked then all comments/observations fields of QUESTIONNAIREs will be output to the PDF regardless of whether they are populated or not.
- Fix issue that caused the Lazy Loading setting for a COMBOBOX to be lost if this field was set to be shown by default/optional in the form’s record list.
- For QUESTIONNAIRE conditions in the form editor, address issue which prevented the “does not contain” option from being saved.
- Dashboard – Fix issue which caused the Training Matrix setting “Ignore Hierarchy filter against Occupational Requirements” to incorrectly apply to the Gap Analysis report.
- The record link selection dialog has been adjusted to display more records for selection. This has been amended to allow for different size browser windows.
- When a field rule is applied to scheduled record creation, ensure that the recurrence field “And then every”, defaults to 1 and cannot be set to zero or a negative value.
- When importing records from an Excel template, ensure that any numeric values provided in TEXTFIELDS are imported exactly as they are. For example, if ‘2’ is provided in a TEXTFIELD this will be imported and populate the corresponding field as ‘2’ and not ‘2.0’ as was previously occurring.
- Fix some issues with the audit log in user records. (1) Ensure that the version number of the change is incremented correctly, (2) hierarchy changes and name changes are recorded correctly (3) no duplicated version numbers caused by the unnecessary second save of the user record (the user record now only saves once) (4) all changed values are shown with the old and new values. Also ensure if a record is saved without being amended, or re-imported with no changes, only a version change is recorded in the audit log.