For release on: 8/7/2021
The following release notes refer to planned amendments that are subject to final testing prior to being released.
- Implement functionality to ignore an answer’s score for QUESTIONNAIRE fields in the Grand Score in the REST API (to support functionality already added to Viking in release v2021.26).
- Improvements have been made to the “Ignore hierarchy access restrictions” checkbox in Access Control to now have a dropdown box, with the options: Blank, Internal Only, External Only, Both.
- Ignore internal: all hierarchy access restrictions related to the internal hierarchies should be ignored. If there are no other (external) hierarchy access restrictions or if there are and at least one among them has been satisfied, corresponding records will be displayed.
- Ignore external: all hierarchy access restrictions related to the external hierarchies should be ignored. If there are no other (internal) hierarchy access restrictions or if there are and at least one among them has been satisfied, corresponding records will be displayed.
- Ignore both: ignore all hierarchy access restrictions, corresponding records should be displayed.
- Blank: hierarchy access restrictions should be applied as usual.
- Correct some issues with adding user links to records in full screen mode. (a) When adding a person as a record link in full screen mode, a confirmation dialog will now display after save, (b) a record will be added to the audit log, showing the same information as when the link is added in split-screen mode and (c) further adding or removing user links is possible.
- Ensure that adding and removing attachments is correctly recorded in the audit log of the record.
- Add error checking to prevent automated advancing of the workflow from referencing non-existent record links and thus preventing issues with module imports.
- Ensure that when two users edit the same fields in the same record concurrently and then save it, a “Resolve Conflicts” dialog will be displayed to the second user, advising of the conflict and allowing the user to select which changes to keep.