For release on: 15/7/2021
The following release notes refer to planned amendments that are subject to final testing prior to being released.
- REST API has been updated with the recent changes for new options implemented for ‘ignore hierarchy access restrictions’ in Release v2021.30.
- When setting certain groups to be displayed in a PERSONFIELD, a character count limitation issue prevented multiple groups (more than four or five) from being added. This has been fixed.
- Performance improvements to Excel import process.
- Ensure that when there are two users with duplicate names of which one is archived and the other active, any records posted via the API are linked to the active user.
- The issue that prevented the import of excel files with empty values for a time fields has been amended.
- Optimise performance of opening records with record links.
- Amend occasional error when modifying user groups experienced when modifying any user groups not cleared from archived user records. Changes were made quite some time ago to remove the group upon archiving of a user but there are records which were archived prior to this change.