For release on: 22/7/2021
The following release notes refer to planned amendments that are subject to final testing prior to being released.
- Support add-on buttons in the Record View. Configuration options have been implemented which allow the add-on button/s to display directly on the Record List tool bar, in the toolbar of each record as well as within the “More” button. The icon appearing next to the text of the add-on button can be specified.
- Optimise how DATE and TIME fields are stored in the database.
- Fix issues with imports for TEXTUAL and NUMERIC QUESTIONNAIRE fields containing attachments. (a) When a record is imported which has QUESTIONNAIRE field attachments, the attachments should be linked after the import; (b) When a record with QUESTIONNAIRE field attachments is updated via an import, the attachments should still be linked after the update and (c) When observations for QUESTIONNAIRE fields are updated via import, the corresponding observations should be imported from the import spread sheet, even if the answer is same for all the questions.
- Ensure all record links and images linked to QUESTIONNAIRE fields in records created in the mobile app are synced correctly to the web.
- In the form editor, when editing questions for a QUESTIONNAIRE field and clicking cancel, ensure the changes are discarded, and ensure there is no error thrown if a caption’ is left empty.