For release on: 29/7/2021
The following release notes refer to planned amendments that are subject to final testing prior to being released.
- Improvements to the audit log – (a) When a user edits a record and saves it without making any changes, a message will appear saying “There were no changes to the record” and there will be no addition to the audit log. (b) When a valid change to record is made and saved, there will be an entry in the audit log and the version number will be increased in a linear fashion with no skipped version numbers. (c) These improvements also apply to imports via the user interface and the scheduler. No entries will be added to the audit log for import of existing records with no data changes but will be added for any changes to records.
- Changes have been implemented so that the date format in the dashboard matches the browser settings e.g. 5th June 2021 for DD/MM/YYYY is 05/06/2021 and 06/05/2021 for MM/DD/YYYY.
- The records of a form with a mandatory time field can now be imported successfully.
- Fix to ensure that record links to TEXTUAL QUESTIONNAIRE fields are maintained after import using an Excel spread sheet via the UI.
- Some optimizations have been implemented for ‘save’ actions in the Dashboard. Now all tabs are preventing from being refreshed.
- Allow user names with a single quote (apostrophe) to be entered in the mobile app.
- Modifying a module form configuration with deleted steps & records while records are open causes an error in certain specific circumstances. This has been amended.