For release on: 5/8/2021
The following release notes refer to planned amendments that are subject to final testing prior to being released.
- The Data Import Job has been extended to support the upload of attachments including linking them to records. Clients can SFTP their attachments (pdf, jpeg, png, doc, xls, etc) to our SFTP server to a dedicated directory, eg. “attachments”. The audit log history will show the data import job as the user and the imported files as values.
- Fix an issue with selecting file names from the attachment drop-down in QUESTIONNAIRE fields where ‘Attachment’ was populated with the first name on the list regardless of which file was selected. This occurred the first time a selection was made, forcing the user to have to select the name a second time.
- Ensure that when no colour is set for a workflow step, the text for status in “My Activities” on the home page is shown in black.
- Variables in email templates referencing parent field values through reverse record links were sometimes unpopulated in email notifications. This has been amended.
- Fix an issue with export/import of modules caused by missing QUESTIONNAIRE fields in a GRAND_SCORE field configuration.
- The TEXTUAL_QUESTIONNAIRE, NUMERIC_QUESTIONNAIRE, GRAND_SCORE, EMAIL_THIS, PDF_EXPORT, WORD_EXPORT type fields have removed from the variable selector in email templates.