For release on: 19/8/2021
The following release notes refer to planned amendments that are subject to final testing prior to being released.
- The option to automatically populate the RECORDLINK table has been implemented. A new checkbox Automatically populate linked records has been added for the RECORDLINK field in the form editor. When this option is selected, the Button Caption is hidden and the options for Mandatory, Record Link Type, Automatically update linked records to the latest version, Allow in-line record creation and Set fields on the new record are disabled with a default value set. The Fields to Match table will become visible to set the matching values for the linked record and the Record Link table will be automatically populated based on the selected criteria. In the record a “?” will be shown in the top right corner of the table with help text explaining about the auto populate option that has been configured. If versioning is enabled in the ‘parent’ record, the linked records will remain with any new versions created. Similarly, the table of linked records will automatically update with any new versions created of the ‘child’ records.
- Fix issue with importing new users via the integration job as sometimes the new user was seen as an existing user and an update was attempted.
- Amendment to restore the colours in the risk matrix table (in Administration -> RISK MATRIX DEFINITION).
- Ensure that when a user has hierarchy restrictions set, the “All Forms” view will load correctly without throwing an error.
- Issues with the quality and resolution of images when exported to PDF have been addressed. The original quality and resolution of images attached to QUESTIONNAIRE fields will be maintained and only scaled if the original resolution does not fit the page). The existing scale and compression logic will be applied to images which are attachments to a record.
- Fix issue which caused an image to be excluded from a PDF export in specific circumstances – when the answer to a QUESTIONNAIRE field was selected as ‘Custom’ but no answers were configured in the form editor.
- Ensure that when a form with a date field is cloned, the “All Forms” view for the module will display correctly when a date field has been mapped to the view.
- Changes to REST API to ensure that external users can see the records they are invited to collaborate on.