For release on: 26/8/2021
The following release notes refer to planned amendments that are subject to final testing prior to being released.
- Ensure that when a form which is configured to automatically populate RECORDLINK tables is cloned, the settings for the auto-populate are cloned correctly. Also ensure that the settings are maintained when the module containing the form with auto-population enabled is exported and imported. The rules for auto-population of the RECORDLINK table has also been applied to any records imported in an integration job via the scheduler. These changes are part of the enhancements to the automatic population of RECORDLINK tables released in v2021.36.
- Improvements have been made to the way data in RECORDLINK tables is displayed in an email notification. The previous “Add Table” option in the email template has been replaced with two options which are Add RECORDLINK Table and Add Summary Table. When clicked the Add RECORDLINK Table will display a popup dialog allowing the user to build the table from the RECORDLINK fields. When the notification is sent, the data for the RECORDLINK table will be displayed in table format with data for each record link on a new row, instead of all values in linked records being aggregated and listed in a single row. The Add Summary Table works the same as the previous “Add Table” option.
- An audit log has been implemented for Record Notifications. Changes are recorded for email templates, template attachments, record notifications and notification conditions.
- Amend issue with duplicate email notifications being sent on some occasions.
- Fix for issue that caused an error at record creation in full-screen mode due to attachments linked to a questionnaire field.
- Performance optimisation for loading of dashboard widgets.