For release on: 23/9/2021
The following release notes refer to planned amendments that are subject to final testing prior to being released.
- The “Renew Interval” for competencies has been changed to allow more flexibility by letting the user specify the time interval. There are now two fields, the first allows the user to enter an integer, and the second field is a dropdown list with options for days, weeks, months and years.
- Optimise the way logs are viewed in Administration – Logs by only displaying the stack trace when a user clicks on a log entry. This has been done to minimise memory usage.
- Changes have been implemented to allow security to be added for the export of records in the form editor similar to what is already available for record imports. The “Export” button will now only be visible if a user belongs to a group configured in the Groups able to export records based on this form area of access control in the form editor.
- Dashboard – Fix issue with no records appearing in the details window of column widgets with a null value for the title of the column.
- If a record has been deleted and it is a “parent” of linked child records, ensure that it does not appear in the REVERSERECORDLINK fields of associated “child” records.
- Fix issue that caused section access permissions to be cleared when a form with workflow progress rules is cloned.
- A user’s name with “()” will be listed successfully in the person field on the mobile device and Viking will be updated accordingly.
- If there is no hierarchy selected on a form and Ignore hierarchy access restrictions is not selected, a user with hierarchy restrictions will not be able to see any records for that form even if they are the author.