For release on: 30/9/2021
The following release notes refer to planned amendments that are subject to final testing prior to being released.
- For record import via the Scheduler, the workflow step does not need to be mapped in the csv upload file. The workflow step can be mapped in the job configuration and for new records this mapping will be used. For existing records, the workflow step will not be amended. This has been implemented because in some cases clients do not want to update the workflow step when updating records.
- Dashboard – Changes implemented to use the client logo for dashboard exports, if there is a logo configured in the hierarchy.
- Auto-population of linked records can now be matched on hierarchy. When a hierarchy type to match is selected, only child records are shown that have the same hierarchy type value as the parent form. An example of how this can be used is when logging a hazard for a site, there may be a requirement to see other linked records with hazards that have been raised for that site.
- Prevent the IMPORT and EXPORT buttons from being available in the “All Forms” view.
- If a user attempts to open a deleted record using the URL for the record, a message is displayed warning that the record has been deleted and it is not displayed.
- Improvements to the Rule editor to allow person fields to be selected from the source record. For all actions/rules involving a person type field, there are now two options – ‘Field’ or ‘Literal’. If ‘Field’ is selected, then all PERSON type fields from the source record will be displayed in the dropdown list. Note that for single-valued PERSONFIELD types, only matching PERSONFIELDs will be shown from the source record but for multi-valued person fields, all types (if available on the source record) are displayed for selection. If ‘Literal’ is selected, a list of all users’ names will be shown for selection.
- Fix null pointer error when editing a new filed in the form editor.
- Fix issue which caused an error in full screen mode. This occurred when creating a new record and then clicking on the full screen button before the records was fully loaded in split screen mode.
- Correct issue with PERSONFIELD configured to use ‘From a record matched by a field value’ as the lookup type not working correctly. The selectable options were not being shown when the matching key was a COMBOBOX value, and the lookup field was a MULTISELECTPERSONFIELD.
- Ensure that when a form with visibility conditions based on ‘field’ options is cloned, all details of the target field and option are also carried across to the copy of the form.
- Provide meaningful messages when importing records if there are missing questions for QUESTIONNAIRE fields in the Excel import file.