For release on: 7/10/2021
The following release notes refer to planned amendments that are subject to final testing prior to being released.
- A new section for ‘Linked record workflow statuses to display’ has been added to the form editor when “Automatically populate linked records” is selected. When selecting one or more of the workflow statuses, only child records with that workflow status will be automatically linked to the parent record.
- Ensure PERSONFIELDs ae updated correctly when records are posted via the API, particularly when there are two or more users with the same Last name and First name.
- Optimised loading of the risk rating field in the UI for both size and time.
- Ensure ‘Version’ numbers in the audit log in Administration -.> Users is incremented to the next number when user records are updated via a scheduled job.
- Fix issue of hierarchy types being duplicated when imported, if the name of the hierarchy type contained non alphanumeric characters.
- Correct issue of hints for workflow steps not being saved.
- Fix error experienced when removing a tag and editing a competency simultaneously.