For release on: 14/10/2021
The following release notes refer to planned amendments that are subject to final testing prior to being released.
- Amendments to database tables to allow an import file to be saved immediately as it is being imported instead of after completion of the import as was previously done.
- Dashboard – Changes implemented to allow configuration of the minimum and maximum ranges for the Y axis of frequency rates widgets.
- The record audit log has been modified to more accurately capture changes related to the invite collaborator feature.
- For TWINCOLUMNSELECTPERSONFIELDs, ensure that duplicated names (with the same first name and last name) display correctly in both Read and Edit modes of a record.
- Fix to ensure that when a competency is archived, it is removed from all Occupation Requirements where it is selected.
- In the Rules editor (Administration) any value of 1,000 or greater entered for an integer field condition was reverting to 0. This has been corrected.
- Amendments to ensure that when a new user view is saved, the new view remains on the screen and does not revert to the default view or to the previous view if the new view was created from an existing user view.
- Changes to REST API to cater for the captions of Risk Matrix Consequence and Likelihood in the endpoint.
- Amendments to correctly display a competency when it is configured in a search string in the form editor.