For release on: 21/10/2021
The following release notes refer to planned amendments that are subject to final testing prior to being released.
- The ‘Export’ button is available in the ‘All Forms’ view. The export is to Excel only and only the fields visible in the view will be exported. Security is applied for the individual forms, so if export permissions have been applied to a user group, then only those forms to which export permissions apply will be exported for the logged in user. The export button will not be visible if export is not allowed for any of the forms in the view.
- Optimise the mobile app to speed up response times.
- Amendments to ensure that visibility conditions set for QUESTIONNAIRE fields are cloned correctly. Also ensure that Group, Hierarchy and Questionnaire conditions set on field and section visibility work correctly.
- Ensure that when the “Ignore hierarchy access restrictions” is blank in a form’s access control (which means that hierarchy restrictions set for a user should not be ignored) and no hierarchy types are enabled on the form, then records of that form should not be visible to a user with hierarchy restrictions, even if that user is the author.
- Fix issue which prevented a new record being created or an existing one updated by a Rule (set in the Rules editor) if the triggering event in the source record was a workflow step and that step relied on an automated advancing of workflow rule to be executed for the source record.
- Changes implemented to prevent errors in hierarchy import if the data contained hierarchy values with the same name and same parent name, and these values did not exist in the schema.
- Amend issue with hierarchy types not being recognised in a record import if the user doing the import had been logged in for a considerable length of time.
- When a RECORDLINK field in a Parent form links to records of a Child form and the module of the Child form has been removed, ensure that the user cannot create Child records via the RECORDLINK (either in-line or via the create button) or open/edit linked Child records via the RECORDLIK field, however the existing RECORDLINK values will still be visible on the Parent record.
- Dashboard – Ensure that the dashboard considers the time zone in the date range filter to return correct results. For example, if the date range is selected as “Current Month” ensure that all records with a date of the first day to the current date of the month are returned.
- Changes implemented in REST API end point to include the setting of the Caption for a QUESTIONNAIRE field as configured in the form editor.