For release on: 4/11/2021
The following release notes refer to planned amendments that are subject to final testing prior to being released.
- Optimise loading COMBOBOX fields with a large list of options as it was affecting the performance of the record list and opening of records.
- Dashboard – Implement selection of minimum and maximum range for Y-axis in Frequency Rate Comparison widgets (same as has been recently implemented for KPI widgets).
- Fix issue which caused an error when exporting records in the “All Forms” view if the “Show Archived Records” option was changed.
- Amend issue with export/import of modules which had form/s with visibility conditions that were referencing archived questions in QUESTIONNAIRE fields. The visibility condition is now ignored in this situation.
- Address the issue with user imports via the Scheduler which prevented new users from being imported if the position of these users in the import file preceded the row of an existing user with an existing username but a new Employee ID.
- Dashboard – Amend the criteria for the Required Training to be completed column in the Training Gap Analysis Report. Now it is evaluated and populated if (i) there is no training record for the competency OR (ii) the training record exists but does not have a completion date OR (iii) the training record has a completion date, but the scheduled/renewal date is in the past.
- Amend issue with export/import of modules with clones of forms with QUESTIONNAIRE fields. The issue was caused by the fields of the cloned form still referencing the fields of the original form in the database.
- Dashboard – For column widgets with a time frequency, the options for “Show all, top 5, top 10 or top 30” has been removed from the widget configuration as it was causing inconsistencies with the values of the X-axis.
- Optimise performance of loading the record list and opening records which have multiple record links.