For release on: 11/11/2021
The following release notes refer to planned amendments that are subject to final testing prior to being released.
- Improvements have been made to record notifications to allow time interval combinations for “Triggered” and “Record Summary” Notifications. For the triggering event of date field, the previous dropdown for the “On” field has been replaced with several radio buttons for “On Date”, “Date Plus” and “Date Minus”. For “Date Plus” and “Date Minus”, a time interval can be configured with an integer value and a period value of either days, weeks, months or years. Notifications will be triggered according to the time interval chosen.
- An “Auto Populate” button has been added to the Form Editor which is enabled if there is an Auto Populate Record Link in the form, to allow users to manually trigger the full form sync after completing changes to the auto populate rules. By clicking the “Auto Populate” button a pop-up dialog presents all record link fields with auto-populate enabled and a trigger button labelled “Repopulate” beside each of them so that the user can manually trigger population at any time. This is the first step in further changes for auto-population of record links.
- Dashboard – Fix issue of values in a TRIFR chart not displaying as two decimal places when that option was selected in the chart configuration.
- The export of records as a template to Excel has been optimised to prevent timeout occurring for a large volume of records.
- Fix issue of archived users appearing in record filters for Person fields in outdated (but non-deleted) records.
- Records with TWINCOLUMNSELECTPERSONFIELD/s were displaying a pop-up message asking for changes to be saved even when there were no changes made to the record. This has been corrected.