For release on: 18/11/2021
The following release notes refer to planned amendments that are subject to final testing prior to being released.
- Improvements have been made to auto-scrolling for RECORDLINKS. Previously if a linked record was opened, removed or added the screen would refresh and jump to the top. Now, after performing any of these actions the scroll position will be maintained making it more convenient for the user.
- A new checkbox for “Online Learning” has been added to the competency form. Currently this is read only and cannot be enabled by the end user. It is part of the ongoing improvements for the Online Learning project.
- Amend issue of hierarchy values not being visible in the record list to a user who had hierarchy restrictions set at one hierarchy level. Before this change, only the hierarchy value for the restricted hierarchy level was showing in the record list.
- Values for DATEFIELD and TIMEFIELD in email notifications are displayed correctly based on schema time zone.
- Optimise the time taken for submission, advancing in the workflow and deletion of records.
- Dashboard – fix for dashboard issue so that normal users enabled with multi-schema access will see the correct dashboard for the schema they are logged into.