For release on: 2/12/2021
The following release notes refer to planned amendments that are subject to final testing prior to being released.
- Some initial enhancements have been made for the configuration of the CLONERECORD field type in the Form Editor (Administration). If Enable background copying using Wizard is checked, two additional dropdown fields for Target Person Field (listing all PERSONFIELDs in the target form) and Target Workflow Step (listing all workflow steps in the target form) can be set. It is envisaged that this enhancement will be functional in the user interface in the next release, allowing records to be cloned based on the configured values.
- Fix issues with record imports – (a) when there were two or more rows in the import file without Record Ids, “Duplicate Record” warnings were given in the import process (b) Records could not be set back to DRAFT status via the import.
- Ensure the “Expand All” and “Collapse All” buttons in records work as expected. Specifically, after saving a record, the settings for each section of either expand or collapse should be maintained and not return to the default.
- REST – If a new hierarchy type is created without any values added, and a new value for this is passed in a user record when posting via the API (with the correct validation parameters), then ensure the new value is created in the hierarchy type.
- Fix issue of GRAND SCORE field not showing colour when configured for below and above the threshold score.
- Fix applied to ensure section and field visibility conditions are preserved during exporting and importing of modules.