For release on: 9/12/2021
The following release notes refer to planned amendments that are subject to final testing prior to being released.
- For myosh365 registration, the title “Miss” is now included.
- REST API now supports the value for “Set fields on new record” field (either True or False) in the form configuration for a RECORDLINK field where the Record Link Type is ‘Link”
- The enhancements for the Clone Record Wizard (for which preliminary changes in the form editor were added in the previous release), are now available in the UI. For the CLONERECORD field type, records will be cloned as per the configuration in the Form Editor for Target Person Field and Target Workflow Step. If no values are selected for these fields the clone wizard will prompt for the target person field, the usernames and/or roles for the person field and the target workflow step. If either one of the fields is set in the form configuration (but not the other), the wizard will prompt for the appropriate field type and/or values. When both fields are configured then only the person names and/or roles are required during the cloning process.
- Dashboard – Fix applied to prevent the auto-scrolling upwards on a dashboard tab with multiple widgets.
- Amend issue of blank entries and skipped versions in the audit log when importing records via the scheduler. The issue re the skipped version occurred if the integration job was run twice, first with no changes to records and the second time with changes to the same records. Blank audit entries were being created if records were imported with no changes to the data.
- Fix to ensure that Modify Group access granted to groups via their occupation works the same way as that applied directly in the user record.
- At login, users with multiple schema access are presented with the schema selection step. An amendment has been done to ensure the same step is presented when logging into the mobile app.
- SSO users can now directly access Viking Analytics dashboard.