For release on: 16/12/2021
The following release notes refer to planned amendments that are subject to final testing prior to being released.
- Automatic syncing of records has been implemented for auto population of record links when ‘Automatically populate linked records’ option is enabled. This occurs when an auto populate enabled record link field is created in an existing form, when there is a change to the auto population rules, when any fields in the child form used in the rules is deleted, when any of the options in fields such as COMBOBOX are archived and then restored in the child form, changes to hierarchy in the parent and child forms if these form part of the rules, and if workflow steps used in the auto populate rules are archived or restored.
- For version enabled forms, it is now possible to delete the latest version of a record.
- Performance improvements for record loading and saving operations have been implemented.
- Changes implemented to allow data in widgets to be grouped by creation date. A new keyword ‘Field configured for date filter’ has been created which maps the field configured in Administration – Dashboard – Field to use for date filters to the creation date if this new keyword is selected in ‘Generate data series from this field’ when creating or editing a widget. This allows clients to select a date field of a parent form (for instance, the Incident occur date from the Injury report) and group by that date.
- The error message a collaborator (contractor) experienced after resetting the initial password was amended.
- Dashboard – line values for rolling FR line on CHART_COLUMN widget can be displayed with one or two decimal places.
- Dashboard – Risk Ratings on y-axis are sorted in numerical order ascending.
- Fix issue that prevented workflow progression-based triggered notifications from being sent.
- It is now possible to scroll vertically through the conditions which are added to the automated advancing of workflow dialog screen. When new conditions are added, the system will automatically scroll to the bottom so that the condition can be edited.