For release on: 23/12/2021
The following release notes refer to planned amendments that are subject to final testing prior to being released.
Please note this is the final release for the year. There is no release scheduled for 30/12/2021
- Fix to remove unnecessary pop ups during use of record clone wizard.
- Dashboard – Allow the maximum and minimum values to be specified for the Frequency Rate y-axis in TRIFR column widgets.
- Log4Shell: The Log4Shell vulnerability was published recently, prompting concerned users to verify exposure through myosh/Viking. We are not affected. We could not find any evidence of attacks or attempts. We could not find any evidence that we were exposed in any way. It appears that we would have been able to withstand attacks through this channel. Security is a high priority, and the official patches were implemented as of 15 Dec anyway.
- Amendment applied to ensure that automatic advancing of workflow of records is done at 00:00 AWST.
- In Administration – Rules, amend issue which prevented “does not contain” from being saved when configuring QUESTIONNAIRE conditions for rules.
- Dashboard – The issue which prevented TRIFR data points from showing on bar column widgets if there was a bar in the same position has been amended.
- A Combo box field type with the Look up, “From a Linked Record”, can now be added to the “Fields to set” section of a record link type field.
- When the Lookup Type for a COMBOBOX field is selected as ‘From a Linked Record’ in a child form, and ‘Set fields on the new record’ is selected in the RECORDLINK field in the parent record, ensure that no errors are experienced when the fields and pre-fill values are selected and that the values are correct filled when a child record is created from the parent record link.
- Display a meaningful error message when a user attempts to create a new version of a record (by matching the versioning criteria) if that user is not allowed access to the previous version/s.
- When updates to records are done via imports from the scheduler, ensure no blank entries are created in the audit log if there are no changes to the existing records and there are no skipped version numbers when changes are recorded.
- It was found that changes to hierarchy values in records imported via the scheduler were not being recorded in the audit log. This has been corrected.
- Changes have been implemented to prevent users amending values in records if it breaks the automatic versioning criteria and there is an existing record which could be matched for automatic versioning by the changed field values. A message will be displayed informing of this. This also applies to record imports.
- Implement optimisation of record export with dependent COMBOBOX fields.