For release on: 13/1/2022
The following release notes refer to planned amendments that are subject to final testing prior to being released.
- Inclusion of appropriate warning messages in the record import wizard when input data contains either no changes, or when changes exist in fields configured as a rule for automatic record versioning.
- A new type of rule has been developed for the Rules engine (Administration – Rules), with a special type of action (‘Call URL’), which allows a URL to be called. Additionally, there is a new trigger called ‘Record data changed’ and a Field Condition ‘Is for Online Learning’ which is only available if the field type is a TRAINING field. When the rule triggers, a POST request is created to the URL. The parameters for Record ID, schema name, Person ID and Competency ID are included in the body of the request. This rule type has been specifically developed for the Online Learning project which is still under development, but it is a generic feature which can also be used for other purposes.
- Some minor improvements to terminology have been applied to the clone record wizard.
- For records imported via the Scheduler the “User” field in the audit log will show as MyoshSync.
- Fixed module import errors which prevented forms containing GRAND_SCORE field type with empty values in metadata from being imported.
- An amendment has been made to allow TIME fields to be edited/updated in an Excel import template. The format of the field is now set as hh:mm instead of the date format that was previously being used and which caused issues at import if the date in a TIME field was amended or added.
- Ensure that the horizontal scroll bar in the record list when moved to the right, resets to the initial left position on the screen when the record list is refreshed or the user navigates to a different module.
- Amendment to ensure that data for columns of record links display in the record list of the parent.