For release on: 27/1/2022
The following release notes refer to planned amendments that are subject to final testing prior to being released.
None in this release
- Fix to address the issue of email notifications not being sent
- Dashboard – Fix issue which caused scheduled dashboard reports to fail when the target tab included a map widget.
- Fix incorrect query assembly for checking user duplication and display a meaningful error message if a duplicate user exists.
- Ensure that REST API uses the correct time zone when records are posted to Viking.
- Fix to ensure that email notifications sent to a large number of recipients (>50) do not result in multiple duplicate emails being sent to the same email address, even when an email address appears multiple times in the list of recipients.