For release on: 10/2/2022
The following release notes refer to planned amendments that are subject to final testing prior to being released.
- Optimisations to dashboard widget configuration to improve quality and maintenance.
- When cloning records in full screen mode, ensure that the “Clone Records Wizard” is displayed if the option to “Enable background copying using wizard” is enabled in the form editor for the CLONERECORD field.
- If a CHECKBOX field is mandatory, it can be either checked or unchecked in a record and the changes will persist. Previously a mandatory CHECKBOX field would not save if it was changed from checked to unchecked.
- Some performance improvements have been made to loading of record lists and opening of records which have record links to parent records with multi-select fields such as MULTISELECTCHECKBOX or COMBOBOX.
- Correct issue of record import not updating all records when the only change made was the workflow status.
- Remove the ‘Manage’, ‘Save View’ and ‘Bulk Edit’ buttons from appearing in the ‘All Forms’ view as they are not relevant to this view.