For release on: 17/2/2022
The following release notes refer to planned amendments that are subject to final testing prior to being released.
- Optimisations to dashboard widget configuration to improve quality and maintenance.
- Embedded forms now support MULTISELECTCHECKBOX and DATEFIELD field types.
- Records originating from mobile can be distinguished in the record audit log by the inclusion “[Mobile]” next to the “Lastname, Firstname” in the User column.
- The incorrect filling of a record link field with data from the reverse record link field in an email notification was amended. A reverse record link field is now available for selection in an email template.
- All training records and other records for forms in the user tab will now be archived when the user is archived. Training Records will be restored when the archived user is restored.
- Fixed issue that caused failed sending of Summary Notifications.
- The issue, that prevented a user from making changes in the “Edit user” dialogue due to access control settings for the form configured to display in the user dialog, has been fixed.
- Online Learning – validation added to prevent duplication of competency tags that are added using REST4 service.