For release on: 17/3/2022
The following release notes refer to planned amendments that are subject to final testing prior to being released.
- None in this release.
- Dashboard – Fix error experienced when using a link to open the dashboard and the generated link contained hierarchy filters.
- REST4 – Ensure that attachments uploaded using the API are attached to the correct record.
- The issue with the use of the “Lookup value based on key field value” as address source to send out notifications has been amended.
- REST3 – Fix issue of duplicate option values being created for fields such as OPTIONGROUPs when records posted using the REST3 API have new option values with the “create” or “create&archive” parameters in the query.
- REST3 – Prevent a duplicate option value being created if the record being posted has an archived option value in the payload and the value already exists.
- In a record list, the field value of a linked record will only be visible to the Author of the record if the record is still in draft status.