For release on: 24/3/2022
The following release notes refer to planned amendments that are subject to final testing prior to being released.
- A new affiliation for ‘Casual’ is now available in the user record.
- Changes have been implemented to allow editing and re-sending of invitations to external users (eg contractors) for invitations in pending status. An ‘edit’ button is now available which when clicked, opens the invitation dialog and allows the user to edit that row, change the email address and/or re-send the email. Active invitations cannot be edited. They can only be removed.
- Refactoring of the Dashboard for optimisation.
- Ensure that the most recent logs are visible in the UI in Administration -> Logs.
- The compatibility of values related to the excel user template export and excel user template import has been enhanced.
- For forms with a RECORDLINK field, ensure that when the main PARENT form is being enabled for mobile but the linked CHILD form is not enabled, a warning message is displayed advising that the linked CHILD form should be enabled first.