For release on: 31/3/2022
The following release notes refer to planned amendments that are subject to final testing prior to being released.
- Changes implemented to stop external users who have used the registration form to set their password from having to reset it on their first log in.
- Dashboard – Optimisation for Training Management reports. The related code has been extracted out to independent modules.
- Fix issue which prevented dashboard reports from being sent if there were multiple recipients and the email addresses were separated by a semi-colon as well as a space.
- Correct spelling error in the validation message appearing in the external user invitation dialog when an invalid email address is provided.
- The issue of a deleted PARENT record appearing in the REVERSE_RECORD_LINK field of a child record has been corrected.
- When a user with Basic Editor permission edited a multi-option field such as COMBOBOX, MULTISELECTFIELD etc configured to have a look-up type other than ‘none’ in the form editor, it caused the configuration to be removed. This issue has been amended.
- REST3 – Performance optimization so that only files belonging to loaded records in the mobile app are retrieved, instead of fetching all files for all records in the database.