For release on: 7/4/2022
The following release notes refer to planned amendments that are subject to final testing prior to being released.
- A new keyword, “Accountable Person” has been developed and can be added as a record list column. The column will show the Accountable Person (or persons) for the current workflow step that the record is in.
- Enhancements have been implemented for the Contractor Management invitation process. Existing external users can now be invited on to additional records and the content of the email will have a URL which links to the record’s URL instead of a link to the register sign-up form.
- REST3 – The “createAndArchive” parameter (applicable to multi valued fields such as OPTIONGROUPs), passed in when processing a record was ignoring archived option values. It has been amended so that when using this parameter in a request, if the option value already exists then it will be used instead of a new one being created. If the option value is archived, it will be used without being unarchived.
- Fix issue of records missing from dashboard widgets caused by too many images in a HISTORY field.
- Fix issue of no fields in a record being editable in full screen view when opening the record from “Frequently Accessed Forms” in the Home Page.