For release on: 14/4/2022
The following release notes refer to planned amendments that are subject to final testing prior to being released.
- Dashboard – The KPI line and values can now be configured in the “Injury Severity Rate (12 months Rolling) widget.
- Competencies can now be allocated to a Competency Group, which will be used in a future version of the Training Matrix. Under Training Management there is a new tab called Competency Group where the group is created, and non-mandatory drop-down on the Edit Competency dialog where the Competency Group can be selected.
- In record PDF export, table cell content is now top aligned.
- The MULTISELECTPERSONFIELD and READERS field types are now supported for selection in the ‘Set fields on new record’ for a record link type field in the form editor.
- For multiple linked records which have a RISKRATING field in the linked record table, correct the issue of the RISKRATING values of only one linked record displaying in the record list of the parent record. Now all RISKRATING values of multiple linked records appear in the record list as comma-separated aggregate values. If background colours are enabled the colour of the highest risk category is used.
- Fix implemented to prevent invisible, invalid data in an import Excel spread sheet from causing errors when importing records.
- Fixed issue that caused the creation of duplicate invitations when inviting external users to collaborate on a record from full-screen mode.
- Dashboard – Correct issue of a widget being removed from a tab when several widgets were added and saved, in some circumstances.