For release on: 19/5/2022
The following release notes refer to planned amendments that are subject to final testing prior to being released.
- The triggered notification’s NOTIFICATION PROPERTIES dialog has been modified so that when the ‘Triggering Event’ is set to ‘Record data changed’, it now shows an additional drop-down for ‘Triggering Fields’. If any of these ‘triggering fields’ are selected, a notification will be sent on change of these fields only.
- A “New Record” button has been provided in the “All forms” view. When clicked, the user can select from a list of forms belonging to the module to which the user has access.
- In the ‘All Forms’ view, after configuring column filters, column sorting, and visible columns, that same configuration will be applied automatically the next time the view is opened.
- A new setting on Module “Display All Forms as Default View” checkbox has been implemented which overrides the default module form. When the checkbox is selected, ‘All Forms’ is the default display and when not selected, the form that has been configured as the “default” is displayed.
- For records created from a rule, the “Author” field shown in the audit log will be the logged in user rather than “[unknown]” as was previously shown.
- Restrict module “View ID” to only allow alphanumeric characters – show warning message and prevent value being saved.
- Amendment to prevent other (nested) RECORDLINK fields from being added to the column editor of a RECORDLINK table in the form editor.
- Investigate and fix the exception which prevented summary notifications from being sent.
- Dashboard – Fix issue with pdf export for CROSS_TAB_REPORT widgets failing when there was no data to display. Now a message is shown advising that there is no data to export.