For release on: 26/5/2022
The following release notes refer to planned amendments that are subject to final testing prior to being released.
- Changes have been implemented to support the addition of multiple risk matrices in Administration – Risk Matrix Definition. There is a button for “New Risk Matrix” and a tab “Risk Matrix Editor” where matrices can be edited. There is a drop-down box from where the matrix to be edited can be selected. Matrices can be archived and restored if required. They can also be imported and exported. There will always be one system default matrix which cannot be archived.
- A menu button with “Edit”, “Export” and “Print” options has been added to Viking Analytics reports.
- REST3 – Add support for multiple risk matrices in REST3 and MongoDB.
- REST3 – Ensure that no duplicate option values are created when an API request with the parameter given as “createAndArchive” is sent to add a new option value to a MULTISELECT field.
- Resolve issue with embedded forms by removing the backend mandatory validation.
- Amend the global search function to provide accurate results and also take into account the access of the logged in user by displaying only those records which the user is allowed to see.