For release on: 2/6/2022
The following release notes refer to planned amendments that are subject to final testing prior to being released.
- Make dashboard training management (and TMS) target field name configurable instead of using the hardcoded field name of “Name”.
- A new multiselect style option has been added to the SUMMARY_RECORD_LINK field in the form editor. All RECORDLINK fields in the form including those attached to QUESTIONNAIRE fields are available for selection. The default selection is [ALL], however this is removed automatically if any other fields are selected. Only the selected record links will be shown in the summary.
- Fix issue of auto advancing workflow rules not executing if the target workflow step is archived.
- Amendment made to allow a field set up in the Search Tab – Message to display in search results to be deleted from a form without an error being thrown. If deleted from the form, the Search Tab – Message to display in search resultsis updated to reflect the removal of the field.
- An improvement has been made to the error message displayed for an import of records with an invalid workflow step in the import file.
- In the form editor, for RECORDLINK fields the ‘type’ is now a mandatory option marked with a red asterisk.
- For Training Records ‘Competency’ column in the record list, ensure that only active competencies and only archived competencies which have a record with that competency selected are shown. All other archived competencies are excluded.
- For external users, if a pending invitation is removed the user is automatically archived and prevented from continuing to create their account. When all invitations are removed, the empty table becomes invisible.
- Improve the speed of loading a record by adding the form to the data cache when loading the record.
- Ensure that dashboard tabs created by a user are still visible to that user if there has been a change to the username.
- Fix loading issue in record list experienced in some cases when “All Forms” is set as default.
- Correct intermittent issue of not being able to navigate between forms in the record list.