For release on: 23/6/2022
The following release notes refer to planned amendments that are subject to final testing prior to being released.
- The notification list in Administration – Record Notifications is now sorted in alphabetical order by default.
- A default focus has been applied to the Module list in Administration – Form/Workflow definition.
- The “Accountable Person” keyword has been made available in the record list column options so it can be added to the “All Forms” view. It is initially disabled by default.
- Implement “Auto Save” of a record before session expiry if there is a period of inactivity detected, to prevent users from losing changes to their work.
- When running an integration job for user import, enhance the error log message to include the username when an existing User or Employee Id is found.
- Fix issue of null pointer exception error being thrown when saving a form in the form editor due to the notification badge conditions list being empty.
- Fix issue of the notification badge not clearing when the count was 1 and the name was changed on the record unless a logout/login was performed.
- For SSO-enabled schemas ensure that an SSO URL is sent in notifications to email recipients for whom there is no associated user in Viking.
- When a field type of PERSONFIELD is removed from a form, ensure that any notification badge conditions attached to that field are also removed.