For release on: 14/7/2022
The following release notes refer to planned amendments that are subject to final testing prior to being released.
- It is now possible to add multiple recurring schedules on the same record. Recurring schedules can be added/amended directly from the record by clicking on “More – Recurrence”. If there are no existing schedules for the record, the scheduled record creation dialog box will appear so that a new schedule can be added. If there is an existing single schedule, this will appear so it can be amended and for existing multiple schedules on the record, a drop-down list of the schedules is displayed so that the correct one can be selected.
- Additional fields of CHECKBOX, HISTORY, MULTISELECTPERSONFIELD, RICHTEXTAREA, TEXTAREA and TIMEFIELD are now available in the form editor to a person with “Basic Form Editor” access.
- REST3 – Add the Accountable Person keyword field to the GET /records endpoint.
- If existing records have archived values in fields such as PERSONFIELD, COMBOBOX, OPTIONGROUP, and other fields with non-archived values are being updated by an Excel import, ensure that the fields with archived values are not cleared by the import process. Also do not display any errors or warnings regarding the archived values during import.
- Fix null pointer error experienced when running the Record Import Job for attachments in MyoshSync.
- Ensure that the restore filters button works correctly when moving between various forms in the record list.
- Address issue of a user not being able to update a record in the mobile app in the case where there was a linked record to which the user did not have access.
- Ensure that a linked record can be added via the mobile app by a user who does not have access to the module of the linked record.
- REST3 – The issue of the audit log not updating correctly when an attachment to a record was posted via the REST3 API has been corrected.
- Add Accountable Person keyword to the “All Forms” view and optimise loading performance.